Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wynter's End ~ Book 9 in The Keeper Saga


Really love this series.   It was exciting to know more about how Wynter became Wynter.  But when she wanted to go back to being Grace, her magic came at a price.  Is Nikki willing to take that price or will she do something else so Wynter can have her wish and everything in the magical world stay the same or will it be different?  Love how this story went and can't wait to find out what will happen next!



Synopsis:
I wish I could say that taking on the souls of four animals was easy. But that would be a really big lie. The coyote, wolf, and bear haven't been too big of a problem. It's the smallest of them, the crow, that has been the most difficult.

Add in my responsibilities as the Seer for the Keepers and my hands have gotten really full lately.

Then, just when I didn't think life could get any more insane, Wynter shows up on my doorstep, asking for a favor. She wants me to take her magic away. She wants to be human.

The only problem is that her magic is tied in with the Keepers in ways I never would have fathomed. Her past will determine our future.

Helping her will come at a cost...

And it's a cost I'm not sure I'm ready to pay.


 
 
Where to Buy:

 Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment