Monday, April 23, 2018

Make me Forget



On Mara's last night before deployment, she spends it with Murphy and the two of them decide to continue keeping in touch.  But when the unthinkable happens to Mara a year later, she disappears from Murphy's life for four years.  When she does come back will they be able to rekindle what they had?  This was a story the definitely made you feel for those that suffer from PTSD.  



Synopsis:
He makes me burn.  

He makes me ache.  

He makes me forget.

Since grade school Murphy Wilcox and I fought incessantly.  But one drunk night before my last military deployment changed everything.  At least that is what he tells me.  Along with the hundreds of scorching hot emails we shared.  

Fast forward four years and Murphy is the only connection I have to my past.  The only connection I have to the woman I used to be.  Amnesia is a bitch but apparently so was I.

Make Me Forget is a dark romance, with a HEA, that touches on PTSD, mental health, and suicide.  Follow Mara as she tries to learn who she really is.  


Where to Buy:

Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment