Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Forest of Lost Souls ~ Book 2 in Shifter's University

With Logan and Victor being sent to the Forest of Lost Souls, Claire and Lacy will stop at nothing to save Logan from this place.  But what if both of them have already been freed from the forest and at what cost will it have been?  As Logan learns more about the Dark Watch and why they freed both him and Victor, Claire and Lacy continue to research on ways to break Logan out of the forest.  I feel like there are so many secrets at Shifter's University I can't wait to keep reading this series to uncover them all.  This book also has a bit of a cliff hanger regarding two characters we've already met.  Can't wait to find out what it is!

Synopsis:
Less than normal...

More than human...

I finally found a place where I belonged.  Shifter's University.

And I'd found more than that, with Logan.  Now he is gone--exiled to the Forest of Lost Souls for a crime he didn't commit.

I won't stop until I've found a way to save him from his fate.  Even if it costs me dearly.

  


Where to Buy:

 Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment