Tuesday, September 26, 2017

One Shade of Gray


Dorian Gray has lived more many years, now in present day Paris, he runs into Isobel.  She reminds him of his past, but is he only drawn to her because she reminds him of Sybil?  Isobel falls for Gray even after he tells her of his true nature.  I really enjoyed this story and the hurdles that these two have to go through to try and make it work.  But with Dorian going insane and Izzy's brother trying to keep her away from Gray, will they be able to work it out in the end?


Synopsis:
My name is Dorian Gray.  you might think you know my story?  Please.  That was just the beginning.  Not the end.

I've lived over 100 years.  I don't know why.  I've sinned, deeply, but haven't we all?

Now Sybil is back.  Her name is Izzy and she looks the same.  Smells the same.  Walks the same... but everything else about her is different.  Stronger.  Bolder.  I want her more than ever.

I should keep her safe, and keep my hands to myself.  But those dark parts of my soul still linger.  I won't lose her again.


Where to Buy:
Amazon
Paperback

Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment