Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Maris ~ Book 1 in the Brotherhood Files

When the vampires attack and almost kill Maris, Anastasia goes in to save her at the last minute. After all, Anastasia wants the leverage for herself. As it turns out, Maris is the ancestor to the one who originally created Deamhan. The Brotherhood, Drovo Vampires and some Deamhan want Maris dead because they find her a threat. Will other Deamhan on her side, will she make it out alive? Which Deamhan can you truly trust? Not all will make it or alive in this upcoming war. Another great book!



Synopsis:
 She gave me her blood, and my life changed forever.

Anastasia. My sire. The only influential figure in my already-fragile life. She did this to me. She caused all the pain and suffering. There was a time I believed I owed her everything.
After all, she gave me immortality and the never-ending thirst for the energy contained in the blood of my victims.

But now vampires hunt me and the humans want to use me as their personal weapon. They believe I'm some kind of apotropaic figurine that can damn all Deamhan and force us back into hell where we belong.

Me? I just want to live. I just want to be Maris.
That way, the only one I can damn is myself.




Where to Buy:
Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment