Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fallen ~ Book 1 in Chronicles of the Fallen

So I had finally read Fallen, Book 1 in Chronicles of the Fallen and I must say, this is a great book. If you haven't ready this book yet, please do.  Julie Morgan's book is definitely a page turner. I couldn't wait to read the second book. I loved Lisa. She's a great main character gal. This story is greatly written. I kept wanting to know what happens next. I can't wait to read the next book. In the Chronicles. At first I loved Samuel, was definitely #TeamSamuel then he ends up ticking me off about half way through. I was hoping he would redeem himself but he didn't. However at the moment Samuel disappointed me, I fell in love with Alex. He sacrificed something huge for the one he loves. This is when I became #TeamAlex. Julie is a great writer. I definitely recommend this book and others.

Synopsis:
 Lisa Adams wants what every other woman wants: The perfect job. The perfect home. The perfect guy. When she receives the opportunity of a lifetime, Lisa has no idea what she’s actually signed up for. Her boss, who is tall, dark and incredibly sexy, starts making advances towards her and she’s having a hard time telling him no. Lisa begins seeing things that are scaring the Hell out of her. Nightmares are leaving her frightened. Then there’s this new guy that’s come into her life. He brings a new light into the darkness that threatens to claim Lisa. He’s mysterious, heartwarming and kind. Not to mention the most beautiful man she’s ever met. But something with him seems to be off. Faced with love, seduction, sacrifice and deceit, Lisa will find herself being pulled in two directions; one pursues her to claim her soul and the other will sacrifice everything to save her.


Where to Buy:
 Amazon:
Kindle - Currently Free!
Barnes & Noble:
Nook - Currently Free!
 
Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment