Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Redemption ~ Book 2 in Chronicles of the Fallen

Redemption is the second book in the Chronicles of the Fallen and with this book I fell more in love with Alex and Lisa in this book. More Angels and Demons join in on this book. Samuel still ticks me off. I wish I know his background more of how he became so evil.  Part of me hopes he has a good side... He doesn't in this book. Gorgon is the demon turned nice? I like her. Wouldn't want her in my dreams but she is like the Grinch in the sense I feel like she grows a heart. Alex's Angel friends are wonderful I hope to see more of them in book three!  Well off to read Atonement.

Synopsis:
Lisa's choice has been made. She's living her dream and couldn't be happier.  Then as news comes to shed light on her happily ever after, a series of events are set in motion.  Some want to claim what is rightfully theirs, others want to mold it in a positive light.  Alex feels the demon inside of him growing stronger, day by day.  Will he be strong enough to keep it at bay, or will he lose himself to the darkness?  A new demon comes into Alex and Lisa's life who seems to have every intention of destroying them, but do they know what their intentions truly are?  Lisa will discover who is an ally and who is the enemy, but will she discover it in time to save Alex from his own self destruction?  When she finally understands what's happening to her, will she lose herself and everyone she loves or will she seek redemption and accept what she has become?





Where to Buy:

Meet the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment