Friday, June 18, 2021

Sticking to The Terms by Cassandra P. Lewis

 

STICKING TO THE TERMS

by Cassandra P. Lewis

Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance

#StickingToTheTerms #CassandraPLewis #OutNow

**OUT NOW**

https://books2read.com/Sticking-totheterms

 

BLURB

Dillon Benedetto always knew what she wanted out of life... to be successful and single; that's all.

A great night with an incredible man is written off as another one night stand until she comes face to face with him again, in the boardroom.

After thinking about her for weeks, Enzo doesn't want to let Dillon slip through his fingers again.

He offers her a deal that fits her terms and keeps her in his life... He needs a girlfriend for his sister's wedding, and he's willing to pay.

No strings, just a business arrangement.

They both deal with contracts every day, but this one was broken before it was signed.

Can they keep up the ruse and convince his family they're in love whilst keeping their relationship strictly business?

TW: Mental Health, Bipolar, Anxiety

Meet the Author

I’m Cassie, or Cassandra as it says on the front of this book. I’m a mother, a wife, and a writer, amongst many other things.

I’m from Birmingham, England but now live in South Derbyshire with my family.

I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember but I first published a book in 2012, and my author journey has been a hell of a rollercoaster since then.

I write because I love to write, but also because I love to read. I adore the way a book can take a reader away from reality for a while, and I want to be in the driving seat.

I hope you’ll come along on another journey with me soon.

Thank you for reading.

Social Media:

Cassandra P. Lewis on Goodreads

@Author_cas_lewis on Instagram

@cassandra_p_lewis on TikTok

@CPLauthor on Twitter

Cassandra P. Lewis on Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment